Nyami is one of two mascots for Pop'n Music, with the other being Mimi. With that being the case, of couse they would get new portraits and animations! What sweethearts.
In this game, she wields the yellow jewel lapis.
TWINKLING by Nekomata Master is her song.
IN THE STORY
See Mimi's page, they effectively serve the same role (tutorial + with MZD in the climax + reuniting with Nia).
Also! In a side story, Usanuko drags her into judging a contest between her and Nia to see who's the better idol. Neither Nyami nor Nia want to be there.
- Nyami's birthday is on Februrary 8th. This is a pun on the first half of her name ("nya" being the Japanese sound for a cat's meow), with 2 being read as "ni" and 8 being read as "ya".
- In her 2P palette, Nyami wields the pink jewel lapis. This corresponds with Mimi's 1P palette and her lapis!
- To be expected, Mimi shows up in some of her animations, namely her FEVER and FEVER Win animations.
- Playing as or against Nyami will yield star effects in the background.
- Nyami is dating fellow idol Timer, but tries to keep it a secret from the public eye. While Timer himself didn't get a Lapistoria portrait (that honor went to his sister, Minit's), Mimi's FEVER WIN animation shows her playfully teasing Nyami about the relationship. The cat is flustered.
- In her animations, Nyami's eyes are slightly slimmer in this game compared to other Pop'n games. This carries over to her portrait in éclale, but not Usaneko.
I think it should come back, it fits her character.
- TWINKLING will only be Nyami's song if playing as Mimi.
- Nyami's voice actress, Marina Goto, sings the game version of TWINKLING alongside Mimi's. She's been her voice since Portable 2.
This is the only page I've tried to make on Notepad as opposed to directly on Neocities. A good learning experience...
Return to character select